Once logged in, your Reseller portal will allow you access to administration and management functions.
There are four different roles, each with a different level of administrative power:
Administrator access is for second line support only.
An administrator has the power to set the Reseller access level, giving them access to:
- Every company that has been set up by the Reseller in their particular site
- Every contact attached to those companies
- Every room attached to the companies
- The separate manage company, manage contacts and manage rooms sections
- The ability to select a contact and change its role from Host to Owner
- In all free trials users default to a Host role status
- To elevate them to an Owner, a Reseller level login is required
- Owners can manage their company's details, contacts and rooms. This gives the Reseller the ability to give customers room and contact management authority.
Giving Owners this authority allows the customer a degree of autonomy and relieves the Reseller of much of the day-to-day administration.